HELLO 2014!!!
Well, it's been quite awhile since I've came here & clearly no one cared because I don't even think I have anyone following me here. So no one even knows that this blog even exists.
BUTTT, my hope for this year is to try and post more things on here as I feel that this is a good way of keeping a diary/journal/memoirs??? And anyway, it'll be a good place to post my thoughts/concerns/ideas/goals for the 2014 year. Since I want to be able to book a show or a dance gig. Write about my past relationships in hopes of it being a guide or something & then hopefully turn that into my Adele Musical that I would like to write (hahaha).
So to those who I am hopeful will follow this blog. WHAT'S UP!!! And for those who aren't, well, okayyy.
KdenShoots,
LeviKaihui
No comments:
Post a Comment