So, the reason I wanted to start this blogging thing (again) was…
1. When I read the first & only blog from 2008, I thought, wow, I forgot that even happened.
2. It's good way to keep track of important things on my mind, other than using FB & Twitter, at least here, I can write down all my thoughts, or at least the important ones.
3. It'll be a good start to creating what I hope to one day become a book. It's a long-term goal, but a goal none-the-less.
I hated writing in school with a passion. Only because I had to & when I have to do something that involves my brain to think hard, I don't like it at all. But, when writing involves me to just be able to write whatever I want, I can sometimes write pretty good stuff. And what better place to do so, then here.
I mean, don't expect Shakespearean writing or like I dunno Hemmingway stuff. But hopefully it'll be something worth reading & that whatever I write, either makes some kind of impression on you that either makes you smile or learn something new.
That is all…
For now…
KdenShoots…
LeviKaihui
No comments:
Post a Comment