So today I watched this video & it was awesome. So please watch it---Miranda Sings
Today was a pretty awesome day. Woke up & ate a nice bowl of frosted flakes. Gerald woke up before me & was setting up his new iPhone 5s. I went ahead & cleaned the kitchen which was fun, yeah, I know, cleaning can be kinda fun. I reorganized the canned goods cabinet, put the dishes away, reorganized all our snacks & stuff. Then I tackled the oven top which gave my arms a workout. Took out the trash with Gerald.
Then after my housewife duties was done, sat on my computer & just chilled along with the boyfriend. We had to go pick up our package from Allan, but before that, made myself a turkey/ham sandwich with tortilla chips with cheese & salsa and sour cream. Then Gerald made himself saimin. Then we got ready to head out into the cold.
But before we did that we went up to the roof to take polaroids of ourselves since it was a beautiful day & the snow was freshly fallen. But, because it's too cold, the polaroids didn't come out right. Well, one of them didn't & the other one did, the one of me did, take a look-see:
Anyhow, after that we caught the bus to the post office to pick up the shirts from Allan which was this:
![]() |
| Our annual Kahiau T-Shirts. |
Thank you Papa Willow!!!
On our way back home we decided to walk & we passed a park where there was fresh snow that was touched yet & this is what I did:
![]() |
| My very first Snow Angel |
Came home & relaxed some more. Was gonna make Mom's Pork Chops & Cream of Mushroom, but we ended up making spam musubi's. Gerald FaceTimed with Ria today on his new macbook. And now we're just watching youtube video's of Ellen Paige singing Memory. Which is pretty epic. Here watch it: Memory.
Well, that is all for tonight, it is currently 21:56 & it's time for bedtime, but Gerald is making me watch "Jellicle Songs For Jellicle Cats" before we turn in. Till later.
KdenShoots,
Levi.Kaihui



No comments:
Post a Comment