Went to work again. I think I opened DC because Emerson had to work at the Kiosk today. Not too busy...
After work, I had lunch with Reid (BF1) at his house from DC. He wanted Pinakbet & Adobo with Brown Rice and I had Chicken Katsu with Brown Rice. It was good seeing him since I really didn't see him see we got back from our trip. I updated him on the exbf5 drama, which I'm glad is over. Thats another story all together. After we ate, we hung Reid's clothes and he didn't want to stay home so we ended up going to Ala Moana. Found parking pretty fast and I parked crooked (hahaha). Walked the entire length of the mall. Reid bought two shirts that were on sale at Ruehl. Saw this guy that was in Amadeus with Blaze working at Expressmen. Went to Macy's before all that and there were nice Quiksilver shirts, but fought the temptation to buy them. Went to Abercrombie & Fitch and sprayed myself with Fierce, that way I didn't have to use my own one. Then we to Ruehl and then went to Nordstrom and walked around. Dropped Reid off and headed to Dress Rehearsal...
Dress Rehearsal went well and we were ready for our first live audience...
Went home and crashed...
No comments:
Post a Comment