Friday, December 5, 2008

12.03.2008

Wednesday was a blah day at work...

After work, I went home to pick Shasta up to go see our preview. Got home, Ainoa and Dad was home. I did some bill paying things and then Shasta came home from school. We ate Tuna and Crackers (mmm). We talked a little. I realized how grown up they both are and how well we get along. I Love them two. Ainoa told me that Vinnie had called and said there are at a hiring freeze. He needs to find a job QUICK...

OOOHHH, I forgot, Jon-Boi had IM'd me saying (I got some $#!* to tell you). So I called him and he told what was going on. Apparently exbf5 is talking crap about him, saying that he's jealous because he hooked up with guys that he liked or whatever. But Jon is anything but jealous about that and for some reason can't figure him out. Theres a lot of things that he needs to realize and one of it, is to not talk crap about people. He's making more drama for himself. I worry about him A LOT, but theres really nothing I can do at this point. All in all, Mary, the hostess that works with him, said that he doesn't get tipped out good, he's not a great server and all and he got fired from the bartending job that he had because he lied. Jon and I are just...There really aren't any words to describe how I feel. I'm in shock, I'm disappointed in him, all I can do is pray that he gets back on the right track and stop being sooo irresponsible...

So yeah, so we get ready, I'm running late to the theatre and traffic is kind of sucky, but its moving. We get to the theatre, oh and Ken forgot about the preview show, which he was supposed to come to, but its aight. Show went well and was going to go to Chikos after with Shasta to meet up with Reid, Justin, and Darrick, but they ended up leaving early, so we picked up food for her because she was hungry and then headed to IB...

But before that, we had notes after the show while we stuffed our face from people who donated food to us. Megalani, Blaze, Charles, and myself shared the same plate, which was a sub sandwich tray. Chips, cookies, sub sandwiches, & brownie bites (mmm)...

Ok and we get to IB, only supposed to stay for 15 minutes which turned into an hour. Shasta met Jon-Boi, Jimmy, Gary, and Uncle Joe who bought us a round of 1800 shots, while Shasta had a Tequila Rose shot. I know I know, bad me. I just realized that that was her first "Bar" experience. I sang a few songs because Jon said to because there were sucky singers besides Gary and I. Sang More Than Words by Frankie J and Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow. I'm SOOO happy its Christmas time. We ended up getting home at or around 130. Oh and Mano was there, so we sort of hung out for a bit. He texted me that it was nice to see me *smiles*...

Got home, my mom was waiting up for us saying, its late, I said GOODNIGHT MOM...
and crashed...

No comments: