Friday, December 5, 2008

12.04.2008

Work was work, worked in the front today till Reina came into work at 11. Went to Walmart to get Christmas lights for them to decorate the restaurant. Christmas tree is nice and smells SOOO GOOD *sniff-sniff*. Walmart was kinda crowded, but not really...

After work, met up with Blaze and Sandra for lunch at McCully Curry House (mmm). Which I burped the whole entire night. After lunch, Thanks Blaze, went to the theatre, parked, reclined my seat, grabbed my pillow and took a nap for an hour. Before that, I saw Jen and Megan, they were gonna go grab some grub from the Health Bar. Which reminds me I have to find out when Megan is gonna go watch Jen's show...

Show went well that night. Mullet didn't fall off, but one of the twins tripped while dragging me off stage. Funny-Times.

Hung out with Nelson for a bit and then slept at Kaleo's in Kailua. All in all it was a good night...

No comments: