Tuesday, December 9, 2008

12.06.2008

Nice Saturday Morning...

Got Connor ready and took him to Waianae to visit Chloe...How I miss Chloe...Anyhow, they were like they were when I first got Connor...Biting eachother and playing like they used to...Aileen had to get rushed to the hospital because she couldn't breathe, so just Alicia and the kids were home...I really wanted to see the new baby...

Left around 12 and headed back home...Gave Connor a bathe 'cause he stunk for a long time...Relaxed for a bit, watched Grey's anatomy...Then Ainoa and I went to Shiro's to go eat lunch...I had a small saimin and clubhouse sandwich...MMM...Our waitress was new, but she was pretty good...

Saturday show was really good...Another well done performance by the Peter Pan cast...Went to Chikos after with Blaze and Sandra and met up with Darrick and the boys...Drank and sang and thank God it wasn't as busy as Friday...Pomai, JP and Kimo was there...I felt kinda weird seeing him after what Tony had told me, which I'm still kind of having an issue with...But whatever...Brush it off right...

Headed home...Long drive again...*sighs*...

No comments: